Static Free Sculpting 680
Static Free Sculpting 680 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Create a masterpiece with Cricket's Static Free™ Sculpting 680 Brush, partnered with your favourite styling gels and lotions. Equipped with nylon bristles, to detangle and style with ease, and a cushioned pad to prevent hair breakage. This product eliminates pesky, fly-away hairs and has reinforced "stay-put" ball tips and non-slip grips for maximum styling control and comfort.
- Non-snag bristles
- Cushioned pad
- Use the Static Free Sculpting 680 brush on the very ends of your hair first
- Brush down and gently remove any tangles. Don’t force the brush through your hair
- Small brush strokes are best. Feel free to use your fingers to loosen any knots
- Once you have the tangles removed from the ends of your hair, you can move up a few inches and start combing down again, working out the tangles
- Repeat until you get to your scalp and have completely tangle-free hair