Carbon Comb Rattail
Carbon Comb Rattail - C50 Fine Toothed is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
One of the lightest, strongest and most durable combs in the professional industry, Cricket's Carbon Comb C50 Rattail and C55 Metal Rattail. Equipped with static-free carbon material eliminating fly-away hair during the cutting process. Seamless teeth guarantee smooth flow through hair preventing hair breakage and the light weight ensures ultimate comfort during usage.The Fine Toothed C50 pattern provides proper tension for wrapping perms, texture products or the distribution of hair colour products into nape or side-burn areas. Designed for teasing or backcombing and weaving, sectioning or lifting hair. The slightly longer teeth of the Medium Toothed C55 Metal Rattail are perfect for moving and controlling hair and provides equal stroke tension.
- Eliminates snagging and pulling
- Use the comb on the very ends of your hair first
- Comb down and gently remove any tangles. Don’t force the comb through your hair
- Small strokes are best. Feel free to use your fingers to loosen any knots
- Once you have the tangles removed from the ends of your hair, you can move up a few inches and start combing down again, working out the tangles
- Repeat until you get to your scalp and have completely tangle-free hair
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.