RE:UNITE SILKY:SMOOTH Heat Activator
RE:UNITE SILKY:SMOOTH Heat Activator - 177ML is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
RE:UNITE SILKY:SMOOTH Heat Activator is for frizzy/unruly hair in need of smoothing and repairing. This leave-in spray works to deliver a powerful Heat-activated Polymer that provides an invisible barrier around the cuticle to seal in moisture and nutrients while locking out frizz caused by humidity. Infused with rich ingredients like Macadamia Nuts, Vegetable Fats and Oils, this formula detangles and softens the hair while providing UV protection. It’s also safe for hair extensions and to add on after chemical services to help lock in colour, repair damage and seal the cuticles. The result is dramatically smooth and shiny hair that lasts for days, even after a few washes!
- Tames frizz
- Smooths and repairs
- Repels humidity
- Provides extreme thermal protection
- Lasts for several washes
- Safe for extensions and chemically treated hair
- Paraben-free and Sulfate-free
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Macadamia Nuts, Vegetable Fats and Oils detangles and softens the hair while providing UV protection
- Heat-Activated Polymers creates an invisible barrier around the cuticles to lock moisture and nutrients, while preventing frizz
- Jasmine, Bergamot scent
- Step 1: SILKY:SMOOTH Active Wash
- Step 2: SILKY:SMOOTH Hydrating Complex
- Step 3: Apply SILKY:SMOOTH Heat Activator generously onto damp, towel-dried hair and distribute evenly. Use a hairdryer to roughly dry and remove excess moisture. Comb hair and divide into sections. Use your hot styling tool with a round or flat brush to smooth out each section from root to ends until dry.
- Note: Some steam may occur; this is the activator working to create a protective, anti-humidity seal. Heat must be used to activate and reactivate between washes.
ConcernDamage, Frizz, Heat Protection, Shine, UV Protection
Our ingredients lists are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.