Vital Perfection Uplifting & Firming Express Eye Mask
Vital Perfection Uplifting & Firming Express Eye Mask - 12 Sheets is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Shiseido Vital Perfection Uplifting & Firming Express Eye Mask is a Retinol under eye mask that visibly lifts and firms in just 1 week*. Immediately see a more radiant eye area, while helping target dark circles, undereye bags and signs of fatigue. The exclusive MATSU-ProSculpt Complex helps to target the look of age-related puffiness in the eye area. KURENAI-TruLift Complex and ReNeura Technology++™ strengthen skin’s natural support, while visibly lifting and firming.
- Reduces the look of eye bag and dark circles
- Lifts the skin around the eye area
- Improves radiance
- Pure Retinol supports the skin’s natural production of hyaluronic acid for greater resilience against signs of ageing and fatigue
- MATSU-ProSculpt Complex with Matsu Extract helps to encourage microcirculation** to target the appearance of undereye bags and signs of fatigue
- KURENAI-TruLift Complex with Benibana Flower strengthens and energizes the skin for a visibly lifted appearance
- ReNeura Technology++ features Phytoconnect, helps prolong the efficacy of the treatment
VP8 Technology helps defend skin with targeted ingredients, including Olive Root, Tea, and Angelica Root Extracts, to visibly correct signs of ageing
- Use 2-3 times a week as your final skincare step
- Apply moisturizers before the eye mask
- Peel open from the bottom left
- Position the triangular corner below the inner corner of the eye and the rounded end along the outer corner
- For daytime, follow with sunscreen to ensure the effectiveness of the retinol
- The sheet is reversible with no front or back. Store face up
- Do not store packets standing on edge. Use immediately after opening. Use each mask piece only once
- Leave the mask on for 10 minutes.
Key IngredientHyaluronic Acid, Retinol
Our ingredients lists are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.