Azulene Wax - 368g is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Experience renowned skin calming properties with GiGi Azulene Wax. This gentle aromatic blend is formulated with soothing Azulene Oil and relaxing Chamomile to calm, and reduce redness for smooth and silky soft skin.
- Use it on your more sensitive areas
- Perfect for all skin types
- Aromatic blend
- Gentle formula
- Removes normal to coarse hair
- Chamomilefor a relaxing aroma and anti-inflammatory properties
- Azulene Oil has anti-inflammatory properties for a calming, soothing effect that quickly reduces redness and itchiness
- Pour Wax Beads into empty wax can (fill as needed), place collar around wax can and heat up in GiGi warmer
- Set temperature to High for 30-45 minutes until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency, then set the temperature to Medium for the rest of the day
- Test wax temperature on the inside of your wrist before waxing
- Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and pat thoroughly dry with tissue
- Apply a small amount of Pre Epilation Oil sparingly to area being epilated
- Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth (if using near the eye area, keep eyes closed)
- Allow wax to cool on the skin until it becomes soft and pliable, approximately 30 seconds
- Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth
- Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin
- Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to soothe & condition the skin
Our ingredients lists are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.