Ultra Hydra Source Conditioner
Free Express Delivery Over $50 - Spend $75 Receive a Gift.
Drench extremely dry and repair damaged hair with Biolage Core Ultra HydraSource Conditioner. Formulated with Aloe Vera, Capuacu Butter and Apricot Kernel Oil to nourish and moisturize, improve elasticity for reduced breakage and enhance shine for healthy hair. This conditioner offers intense moisturizing, delivers less frizz and fly-aways, provides irresistibly soft hair, and enhances shine and manageability while optimizing moisture balance for healthy hair.
- Dry, Thick, Coarse or Damaged Hair
- Instantly renews moisture
- Optimizes moisture balance
- Reduces breakage
- Enhances shine
- Adds softness
- Tames frizz and flyaways
- Suitable for colour-treated hair
- Aloe Vera retains moisture, nourishes, promotes a healthy scalp, improves elasticity, and smoothes and enhances shine
- Cupuacu Butter penetrates the hair's shaft for better moisture retention and sealing of the cuticle, resulting in softer, more hydrated hair
- Apricot Kernel Oil maintains the softness, suppleness, and radiance of hair while stimulating the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair
- Apply to wet hair and leave in 1-3 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
- For best results use with Ultra HydraSourece Shampoo for extra moisture and hydration
Professional By Nature. Honest By Choice. A recognized leader in professional haircare, BIOLAGE offers high-quality, stylist-favourite products powered by botanicals.
AQUA / WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS OIL / PALM OIL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERIN, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, ALOE BARBADENSIS / ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL / APRICOT KERNEL OIL, THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM / THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER, LIMONENE, CITRIC ACID, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, COUMARIN, LINALOOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, AMYL CINNAMAL.
Discover what goes into this product
Hover or tap an ingredient to learn more about it.