Labrador Tea Facial Spray
Labrador Tea Facial Spray - 60mL is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Refresh and hydrate with Wild Skincare’s Labrador Tea Facial Mist. This hydrating spray is formulated with Labrador Tea, Radish Root Ferment, Bladderwrack Extract, and Rosehip Oil for a nourishing dose of moisture-containing antioxidants and a range of vitamins to promote collagen production and elasticity. This moisturizing spray is perfect for a refreshing pick-me-up or as an extra nourishing layer for healthier, more radiant skin. Our facial spray comes in a glass bottle with a plastic pump that can be returned (in sets of 3) to Wild Skincare to recycle in collaboration with Terracyle.
- Nourishing and hydrating
- Promotes collagen production and improved elasticity
- Locally wild-harvested ingredients
- Labrador Tea Oil to soothe skin, reduce the look of wrinkles, improve elasticity, and deliver vitamins and minerals
- Nootka Rosehip Extract to improve texture, tone, and protect while delivering potent antioxidant, essential fatty acids and vitamins
- Bladderwrack Extract to soothe, improve texture, hydrate and deliver potent vitamins and minerals
- Spray onto damp, cleansed skin, avoiding your eyes
If you're using the Pacific Clay Mask, mix a little bit of the Labrador Tea Facial Spray with the clay instead of water and apply to a clean face, leaving for 15 minutes
FormulationMist + Essence
Our ingredients lists are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.