YANE HAKE Precision Eye Brush
YANE HAKE Precision Eye Brush is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Shiseido YANE HAKE Precision Eye Brush is designed with a chiselled roof shape made entirely of synthetic bristles to easily define brows and fits perfectly along the lash lines. Simply stamp powders, inks, dews, or gels across the rim of the eye to build a seamless band of pigment. Handcrafted in Japan, a revolutionary hidden core maintains the tool’s shape and creates the perfect balance of strength, flexibility, and control for precise detail work.
- Applies powders, inks, dews or gels
- Perfect to use on the brows and lash lines
- Chiselled roof shape
- Densely packed synthetic bristles
- Streak-free finish
- Synthetic Bristles are compatible with all makeup textures, these animal-friendly fibres feature tapered tips that conform to fine lines and facial contours
- Hidden Core Technology has densely packed bristles that create a sturdy interior that is surrounded by a perimeter of soft, flexible fibres for easy blending and a streak-free finish
- Hold the brush at a 90-degree angle from your face for a thin line
- For a thicker, bolder result, hold the brush at a 45-degree angle
- How to clean: Spray brush cleaner on tissue and gently wipe the brush against tissue. Repeat as needed until clean
Our ingredients lists are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.