Pro Longer Ends Filler Concentrate
Free Express Delivery + Free Returns for 60 Days. Anywhere in Canada
L’Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Pro Longer Ends Filler Concentrate instantly provides strength and durable thickness to the last 7 cm of the hair fibre. An exclusive combination of Filler-A100 and Amino acids renew lengths and fill-in ends of long, thinning hair. Filler-A100 is a patented ingredient composed of Filoxane and Polyquaternium PQ6. Filloxane acts as a thickening agent while Polyquaternium PQ6 acts to resurface damaged portions of the hair fibres to renew and strengthen for visibly thicker, healthier hair.
- Long, thinning hair
- 38% thicker and 5X shinier hair*
- 66% less split ends
- Repairs and strengthens
- Amino Acids to increase shine and smoothness
- Filler-A100 for visible thickness and to resurface damaged portions of the hair fibres
- Once a week, replace Lengths Renewing Conditioner or Mask with Ends Filler Concentrate
- Break the tip of the concentrate and apply the entire dose directly to towel-dried hair at the ends
- Twist to penetrate deeply
- Leave on for 5 minutes then rinse
- For best results, use with the rest of the L’Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Pro Longer product line
L’Oreal began in 1907, when French chemist Eugéne Schueller developed a hair dye formula that revolutionized the hairdressing world. Since Eugéne's first discovery, L’Oreal has kept his passion alive by providing hairdressers with their most innovative products, tested and approved by the greatest names in hairdressing. Today L’Oreal is still at the forefront, with highly innovative products continuing to be one of the leads in originality, innovation and market leadership.
*With use of full Pro Longer routine
Pat yourself on the back. Every order placed is one tree planted with Tree Era.
Don't love it? Just print your label and send it back. Learn More
Join the COBIA Collective and get early access to sales, bonus rewards, and discounts on your orders. Sign Up Here
Discover what goes into this product
Hover or tap an ingredient to learn more about it.