Percy Nobleman Beard Wash
Free Express Delivery Over $50 + Free Returns for 60 Days. Anywhere in Canada
Cleanse and strengthen with Percy Nobleman Beard Wash. Formulated wsith natural ingredients to condition, strengthen, moisturize the beard and balance natural beard oils. This gently cleansing beard wash adds a fresh citrus scent for a refreshed beard that looks and feels healthy.
- Balances natural beard oils
- Gently cleanses
- Sesame Oil has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Shea Butter softens and conditions the beard
- Coconut Oil protects and nourishes skin while reducing split-ends
- Avocado Oil treats dry skin, reduces dandruff and makes your beard look thicker
- Almond Oil increases beard growth, eliminates dandruff and reduces inflammation
- Jojoba Oil promotes beard growth, moisturizes and reduces breakage
- Argan Oil prevents dryness, reduces itchiness and nourishes the beard
- Rub a small amount into your beard until it begins to lightly foam and lather
- For best results, leave the wash in your beard for a few minutes before rinsing it out
Named after founder Freddy Furber’s grandfather, Percy Nobleman reflects everything a man should be – stylish, sophisticated and well-mannered, just like his great-grandfather. Since 2013, Percy Nobleman has provided men with a modern upgrade of traditional grooming and shaving products.
Join the adventure, and craft your perfect look with Percy.
AQUA (WATER), POTASSIUM OLEATE, POTASSIUM COCOATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) OIL, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, CEDRUS ATLANTICA (CEDARWOOD) BARK OIL, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) OIL, POTASSIUM CITRATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID, LIMONENE, CITRAL
Discover what goes into this product
Hover or tap an ingredient to learn more about it.
Pat yourself on the back. Every order placed is one tree planted with Tree Era.
Don't love it? Just print your label and send it back. Learn More
Join the COBIA Collective and get early access to sales, bonus rewards, and discounts on your orders. Sign Up Here