Sunless Tan Remover
Sunless Tan Remover - 190ML is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
This Sunless Tan Remover mousse is a gentle and effective way to get rid of old, fake tan residue. Formulated with skin-loving ingredients like Aloe Vera, White Tea extract, Grapefruit Seed extract, and Lemon extract, it leaves skin feeling rejuvenated and refreshed. Rely on this tan eraser for fast and effective results.
- Gently buffs away old fake tan residues
- Removes old tan 3-4 days after its application
- Made from natural and naturally derived ingredients
- 100% Vegan and 100% Cruelty-free
- Gluten-free, Paraben-free, Alcohol-free and Sulfate-free
- Mineral-Oil free
- Made in Canada
- Aloe Vera, White Tea Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, and Lemon Extract, it leaves skin feeling rejuvenated and refreshed
- Use at least three to four days after the initial tan application
- Apply the foam generously all over clean and dry skin
- Massage gently and leave on for five minutes
- Rinse off with warm water using the NUDA Exfoliating Mitt for best results
- Use the mitt in circular motions to remove all tan residues
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritations occur, discontinue use and consult a doctor
How long should I let the product sit on my skin before rubbing it off?
The product can be left for 5 minutes on the skin before rinsing it off.
How long after applying a self tanning product should I wait before using the Tan Remover?
The Tan Remover can be used to rub off fake tan 3 to 4 days after applying it on the skin.
Should I use the Exfoliating Mitt with the Tan Remover?
The use of the Exfoliating Mitt is highly suggested to ensure a better result. By rubbing off the Tan Remover with the Exfoliating Mitt, you make sure the skin is properly exfoliated and that all old fake tan residue is removed.
Ingredient PreferenceAlcohol-Free, Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free, Mineral-Based, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Vegan
Our ingredients lists are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.