Nail Beauty Barrier-Base Coat
Free Express Delivery Over $50 + Free Returns for 60 Days. Anywhere in Canada
Mavala Barrier-Base Coat is a moisturizing base that is formulated for sensitive, delicate, dry nails. It prevents dehydration, flaking, chipping and breaking of the nails while creating a protective barrier between the nails and coloured polish. Restore your nails and prolong your manicure with this aqueous formula base coat.
- Moisturizes the nails
- Restores flexibility
- Prevents splitting and breaking
- Prevents yellowing of the nails
- Improves adherence of polish
- Aqueous Base helps to penetrate the nails with active ingredients and protects nails from staining
- Proflex Complex contains a balanced blend of Keratin, Calcium, and Amino Acids that fights dehydration, flaking while restoring flexibility/strength
- Ensure nail is clean
- Apply a thin coat over the entire nail
- Let dry
- Proceed with nail colour application and finish of with a top coat
Mavala has stood for quality and high-performance care and beauty products for 60 years. Based in Geneva, Switzerland they focused their efforts on innovation and the search for perfection in nail, hand, skin, foot, hair and body care. Mavala is a philosophy dedicated to care and beauty.
AQUA, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, AMMONIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, TETRASODIUM DISUCCINOYL CYSTINE, PANTHENOL, C11-15 PARETH-7, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED SILK, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SIMETHICONE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, POLYSORBATE 65, METHYLPARABEN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, METHYLCELLULOSE
Pat yourself on the back. Every order placed is one tree planted with Tree Era.
Don't love it? Just print your label and send it back. Learn More
Join the COBIA Collective and get early access to sales, bonus rewards, and discounts on your orders. Sign Up Here
Discover what goes into this product
Hover or tap an ingredient to learn more about it.