Be Clear Conditioner Bar
Free Express Delivery + Free Returns for 60 Days. Anywhere in Canada
Bottle None's Be CLEAR Conditioner Bar will replace 2-3 bottles of conditioner for simple yet effective, waste-free hydration. Be CLEAR is designed for an oily scalp. It is developed with antiseptic oils to reduce oil production and deliver a deep cleanse to the scalp with 60-100 uses from a single bar. This pH-balanced conditioner bar is salon grade, paraben-free, sulfate-free, fragrance-free and great for travel. Formulated with all of the good stuff and none of the bad, you can rest assured that you're decreasing your plastic footprint while maintaining a healthy head of hair.
- Increases hydration
- Reduced oil production
- pH balanced
- Shea Butter to increase hydration and shine
- Jojoba Oil for moisture and nourishment
- Tea Tree Oil to promote a healthy scalp
- Peppermint Oil to encourage a balanced scalp
- Warm up the bar in the heat of your shower/bath and then apply directly to your hair. Press the bar into your hair for enhanced conditioning and detangling
- Do not store in the shower as the water and humidity can erode the bars faster. Store in the open air, making sure the bar dries out completely between uses
They are sisters and best friends that, for the past 8 years, have been creating natural products that work. They do all of the manufacturing in their own facility so they can provide a high-quality product, made with INTEGRITY. The hands-on approach to ingredient sourcing and formulations allows them to create products they can stand behind.
They have put a lot of work into their formulation and really understand the science behind proper hair care. Not all shampoo bars are the same and they have carefully curated each ingredient to make the best bar that will leave your hair healthy and clean.
CETYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE (AND) CETEARYL ALCOHOL, COCOA BUTTER, SHEA BUTTER, JOJOBA OIL, OLIVE OIL, NETTLE, HORSETAIL, VITAMIN E, SAGE OIL, PEPPERMINT OIL, TEA TREE OIL, CITRIC ACID
Discover what goes into this product
Hover or tap an ingredient to learn more about it.