MINERALIST Heathered Eyeshadow Palette
Free Express Delivery Over $50 + Free Returns for 60 Days. Anywhere in Canada
bareMinerals MINERALIST Heathered Eyeshadow Palette creates endless looks with creamy eyeshadows that easily build, blend and layer. Available in colour themes inspired by nature’s beauty — from sunlit mountains to blooming gardens — each palette includes 6 shadows in a range of matte, satin and metallic finishes. Made with sustainably sourced Sea Buckthorn and Rosehip Oils to help nourish and visibly smooth skin, the formula is dermatologist-tested, ophthalmologist-tested, allergy-tested and suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Plus, the sustainable, eco-friendly palettes are plastic-free and fully recyclable. Explore your violet side with the MINERALIST Heathered Eyeshadow Palette.
- 6 cool-toned mauve, lilac and violet shades
- 3 velvety matte, 2 luminous satins, 1 glistening metallic
- All-day hold
- Buildable and blendable
- Formula helps nourish and smooth the skin
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact wearers
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Paraben-free and Sulfate-free
- Phthalate-free, Talc-free and Petroleum-free
- Fragrance-free and Synthetic dye-free
- Cold-Pressed Botanicals helps to nourish and visibly smooth the skin
- For an effortless wash of colour, use a fluffy brush to sweep shadow all over your lid and into the crease, blending upward to diffuse visible edges
- For a more intense wash of colour, layer 2 or more shades with different finishes to build a seamless dimensional look
- For an easy smoky eye, apply a deeper matte shade to your lid, and blend a lighter shimmering shade over it, diffusing any obvious lines with a fluffy blending brush
- Wrap colour around your lower lash line with a smaller tapered brush
- Follow with the rest of your makeup application
- Tips: Prep your lids with a primer to create a smooth base and to boost the colour impact
- Be your own artist. Mix, match and layer shades to create custom looks — there is no wrong combination
- Blending is key — use a fluffy blending brush to diffuse colours together until there are no obvious lines
- For more intense colour, use a flat tapered brush to build colour on the lid, and blend up and out with a fluffy blending brush.
bareMinerals has been creating clean, cruelty-free makeup and skincare since launching its best-selling mineral foundation in 1995. Since then they've continued with creating clean beauty products that are clinically tested to visibly improve your skin with good-for-skin formulas that are full of botanical extracts and natural minerals. Help care for your complexion without the use of harsh chemicals and unnecessary additives. Feel the difference and feel the power of good with bareMinerals!
Pat yourself on the back. Every order placed is one tree planted with Tree Era.
Don't love it? Just print your label and send it back. Learn More
Join the COBIA Collective and get early access to sales, bonus rewards, and discounts on your orders. Sign Up Here
Discover what goes into this product
Hover or tap an ingredient to learn more about it.