American Crew Classic Boost Powder
Free Express Delivery Over $50 + Free Returns for 60 Days. Anywhere in Canada
Amp up your style with American Crew Classic Boost Powder. This anti-gravity volume powder gives hair lift, thickness and a matte finish. Formulated with key ingredients to soften, retain moisture and thicken hair while also providing a flexible hold. This weightless powder adds grit for texture while revitalizing hair for healthy hair and enviable volume.
- Weightless powder
- Adds texture
- Provides volume
- Matte finish
- Propylene Glycol retains natural moisture and softens hair
- Silica Silylate provides flexible hold and thickens hair
- Citric Acid revitalizes and restores hair
- Tap the puck a few times to loosen Boost Powder and then pour a small amount into your hand
- Sprinkle it lightly and evenly on dry hair, making sure the product falls to the root for maximum lift and separation
- Combine with Fiber Cream or other American Crew styling products for enhanced volume and styling options
American Crew is more than just another product supplier. It’s a landmark in the history of men’s grooming. It’s the leading salon brand created specifically for men and the stylists they trust. Every frame in their history reflects our commitment to the professional stylist and barber as they share in the quest to empower men through quality grooming practices and products.
Today American Crew is the leading professional men’s grooming brand in the world. Men and stylists count on them for the latest and best in hair, body, shave and styling products. And for more than 20 years, they've delivered.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SILICA SILYLATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE
Discover what goes into this product
Hover or tap an ingredient to learn more about it.
Pat yourself on the back. Every order placed is one tree planted with Tree Era.
Don't love it? Just print your label and send it back. Learn More
Join the COBIA Collective and get early access to sales, bonus rewards, and discounts on your orders. Sign Up Here