MINERALIST Rosewood Eyeshadow Palette
MINERALIST Rosewood Eyeshadow Palette is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
bareMinerals MINERALIST Rosewood Eyeshadow Palette creates endless looks with creamy eyeshadows that easily build, blend and layer. Available in colour themes inspired by nature’s beauty — from sunlit mountains to blooming gardens — each palette includes 6 shadows in a range of matte, satin and metallic finishes. Made with sustainably sourced Sea Buckthorn and Rosehip Oils to help nourish and visibly smooth skin, the formula is dermatologist-tested, ophthalmologist-tested, allergy-tested and suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Plus, the sustainable, eco-friendly palettes are plastic-free and fully recyclable. Discover a bouquet of eye-catching colours with the MINERALIST Rosewood Eyeshadow Palette.
- 6 warm pink, rose and peach shades
- 4 velvety matte, 2 luminous satin
- All-day hold
- Buildable and blendable
- Formula helps nourish and smooth the skin
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact wearers
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Paraben-free and Sulfate-free
- Phthalate-free, Talc-free and Petroleum-free
- Fragrance-free and Synthetic dye-free
- Cold-Pressed Botanicals helps to nourish and visibly smooth the skin
- For an effortless wash of colour, use a fluffy brush to sweep shadow all over your lid and into the crease, blending upward to diffuse visible edges
- For a more intense wash of colour, layer 2 or more shades with different finishes to build a seamless dimensional look
- For an easy smoky eye, apply a deeper matte shade to your lid, and blend a lighter shimmering shade over it, diffusing any obvious lines with a fluffy blending brush
- Wrap colour around your lower lash line with a smaller tapered brush
- Follow with the rest of your makeup application
- Tips: Prep your lids with a primer to create a smooth base and to boost the colour impact
- Be your own artist. Mix, match and layer shades to create custom looks — there is no wrong combination
- Blending is key — use a fluffy blending brush to diffuse colours together until there are no obvious lines
- For more intense colour, use a flat tapered brush to build colour on the lid, and blend up and out with a fluffy blending brush.
Ingredient PreferenceClean, Cruelty-Free, Fragrance-Free, Vegan
FinishMatte, Metallic, Satin, Shimmer
FormulationLoose Pressed Powder
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.