Essentials Moisturizing Conditioner & Body Butter
Essentials Moisturizing Conditioner & Body Butter - 88ML is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
LOMA Essentials Moisturizing Conditioner & Body Butter is for all hair and skin types. This multi-tasking product refreshes the hair and scalp with invigorating Peppermint. It helps to strengthen and repair damaged hair while controlling frizz. It also can be used on the skin as a rich, invigorating and moisturizing body butter; increasing elasticity, hydration and protection against environmental damage.
- Repairs and strengthens the hair and skin
- Controls frizz
- Invigorates the scalp and skin
- Protects against environmental damage
- Adds elasticity and hydration to the skin
- Lightweight formula
- Cruelty-free, Vegan-friendly, Clean and Sustainable
- Phthalate-free, Paraben-free, Sulfate-free, Gluten-free, Soy-free, and Salt-free
- Organic Aloe Vera gently restores the hair, scalp and skin. It calms inflammation, moisturizes and protects
- Organic Rosemary Extracts protects against free radicals and environmental damage
- Organic Arnica Extract soothes itching and irritation while promoting healthy roots
- Celery Seed Extract promotes scalp purity and comfort while soothing itch and reducing oil
- Kale Protein is naturally rich in Vitamin C and helps to strengthen dry skin with natural Collagen, Vitamins and Minerals
- Organic Tumeric Extract promotes soft, healthy, moisturized skin and hair while reducing inflammation
- Organic Coconut Oil is rich in antioxidants. It helps to protect, moisturize and deep condition both the hair and skin
- Rosemary and Peppermint aromatherapy
As a Conditioner: Apply to clean, damp hair from root to ends. Massage in and leave on for 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly
- As a Body Butter: Apply the desired amount onto skin and massage in
Ingredient PreferenceClean, Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Vegan
Our ingredients lists are updated as frequently as possible. Please refer to the ingredient listing on the packaging of your product to ensure all ingredients are suitable for your needs.